There are a few things I will be sharing over the next few weeks, mainly sewing/DIY projects, but today I want to share a few healthy, Weight Watcher-friendly snack ideas.
1. One apple, sliced, and a sugar-free pudding pack (1 PointsPlus)
I like to get the chocolate/vanilla swirl kind and dip the apple slices in it. I will sometimes swap a banana for the apple and it's just as yummy. Good for dessert!
2. A peach and a cheese stick (2 PointsPlus)
I eat the Sargento Mozzarella/Cheddar blend cheese sticks.
3. One ounce roast beef and a slice of ultra thin cheddar cheese (2 PointsPlus)
Layer and roll for a quick and filling snack.
4. Slice of hearty whole grain bread, toasted and topped with a couple sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and 1 T of all fruit blackberry spread (3 PointsPlus)
I'll eat this for breakfast, too.
5. Two tablespoons Hummus and carrots/celery (1 PointsPlus)
Easy peasy on-the-go snack!
6. Unsweetened applesauce cup and a Jennie-O turkey hot dog (2 PointsPlus)
Weird combination, but I like the sweet and savory. It appeases my sweet tooth AND my craving for something salty.
7. One tablespoon peanut butter and a banana (2 PointsPlus)
Classic and delicious.
I tend to want to keep my snacks under 3 points or so. But, I also like to have a few low-point ideas for the end of the day to use up any points I have left. So, these have been my go-to Weight Watchers snacks lately.
What about you? What are your favorite healthy snacks?