- SNUGGLING! Seriously, that dog is the best snuggler there ever was. He loves getting under the covers, burying his head in my neck, and sleeping between my legs.
- PLAYING! We play fetch/keep away for much of the evening on most days. He will run down the hall with his big squeaker ball and jump up on the bed, then run back down the hall over and over again.
- EATING! He will eat anything and everything which is good and bad. It's really easy to get him to take medicine since he will eat ANYTHING you put in his food bowl. On the other hand, he's been known to eat things like whole, unopened ketchup packets.
- Being on a leash. We're working on it...
- Having his feet messed with. It's been really muddy lately, and it's quite a scene trying to get his paws clean. And, most of the time, it doesn't even happen. He's the same way when we try to clip his nails. He has never growled at us or tried to bite us, but he literally freaks out and tries to run away. I guess he's scared for some reason. Who knows!
We like to say that, "he's good...most of the time." He's still young and needs some training, so he's still a work in progress, but aren't we all? He's such a lover, and honestly, kind of a pansy when it comes down to it, but I wouldn't want him any other way! He's our rambunctious bubba :)
And, we can't forget about Shanny Mae.
INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST