I finally have a recipe that I enjoy eating that tastes relatively close to the real thing. It's not exact, but it still tastes really good! It also works really well with my 21 Day Fix meal plan as an option for the yellow container.
Cilantro Lime Rice
Makes 4 servings
- Boil-in-bag brown rice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Dash of garlic powder
- Pinch (more or less to taste) of salt
- Boil brown rice according to package instructions.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, garlic and salt.
- Stir well to evenly combine ingredients.
- Add 1 yellow's worth to any meal as a side dish.
This is an easy recipe that takes plain brown rice from boring to delicious with a few key ingredients.
INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST