Now that that's out of the way, here are my picks for best & worst dressed, speeches, moments, etc.
Kate Hudson in Versace
- Love the whole look. She's stunning!
Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
- She can do no wrong. Absolutely gorgeous!
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture
- I love everything about JLaw. She's hilarious and beautiful, too
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford
- Sleek, classic, and very handsome
Chrissy Teigen in Monique Lhuillier
- Looks like she's headed to prom. She's a beautiful woman, but this dress has got to go!
Liza Minelli (forgot a bra and matched her electric blue hair streak)
- She needs to lay off the plastic surgery
- She forgot her bra...
- AND, she matched the electric blue streak in her hair.
- This dress does NOTHING for her figure, just too boxy
Best Acceptance Speech
Most Awkward Acceptance Speech
Best Moment of the Night
If only Bradley's arm was longer. Best photo ever. #oscars pic.twitter.com/C9U5NOtGap
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) March 3, 2014
What did you think of the show?
INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST