Fast forward through the awkward school-aged years and let's go straight to college. My first job in college was at this super cute (and affordable) boutique. I was in heaven, and it really is a miracle that I made any money at all because I feel like I spent a ton of it buying clothes. Anyway, I got to style displays, mannequins, and of course, the customers. It was like playing dress up all day, every day, and it.was.wonderful!
Before I dive in to my outfit of the day, I want to be clear...I don't always dress like a self-proclaimed fashionista. There are many days that I just throw something on and don't think too much of it. But, on the days that I put more thought into creating a cute outfit, I feel more confident and better about myself. It's all about treating yourself well, whether it's drinking plenty of water, going for a run, or putting on an outfit that makes you feel pretty.
- Top: turquoise tee from Forever 21 a few years ago; similar here
- Scarf: the one pictured in the IG photo was from a scarf swap I participated in; similar one pictured above from Old Navy
- Belt: mine's from New York & Co.; similar one at Charlotte Russe
- Leopard Print Flats: Mossimo Side Scrunch Ballet Flat from Target
- Pants: Mossimo Ankle Pant from Target
I LOVE leopard print! If styled incorrectly, it can be a little cheap looking, but if you pair it with the right outfit, it's super chic. It just adds such a fun pop of style to most outfits. Leopard print is not only a staple in my closet, but also a fun neutral!