- My favorite color is purple with turquoise a close second.
- I have a fur baby named Shanny. She's a 6-year-old Schnauzer and the sweetest thing ever!
- I eat Chipotle at least once a week. Steak burrito bowl, brown rice, black beans, cheese and lettuce. Simple, yet amazingly delicious.
- Kyra and I have been together for almost 2 years, but it seems like I've known him my whole life.
- I am nowhere near ready to have kids. Ask me again in a couple years. In the mean time, I love being an Auntie!
- The Harry Potter books are my favorite. I like other books too, but none of them surpass my love for HP.
- I graduated from the University of Missouri with a degree in Journalism (emphasis in advertising/PR) and a minor in Textile and Apparel Management.
- I work as a Social Media Coordinator for a sewing machine company.
- I still wait tables on Saturdays. I don't HAVE to, but the extra money sure is nice!
- I have 4 stars tattooed on my body: one on each foot and two behind my left ear.
- When I was little, I would watch the same movies over and over again. The list includes (but was not limited to) Little Giants, Jack, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, and Aladdin.
- I can't eat BBQ Chicken Pizza. I ate it one time before I got a stomach bug, so needless to say, just the smell of it makes me nauseous.
- I prefer red wine, Malbecs or Red Zinfandels are usually a pretty safe bet with me.
- I suffer from anxiety. It's biological, not situational.
- I tutored calculus in college. Math nerd, say what!?
- I like to eat leftovers for breakfast. And, I like eating them cold. Kyra thinks it's really weird.
- It drives me bat sh*t crazy when people question my character. I take a lot of pride in being honest and treating people with respect, so it hurts my feelings if/when people think otherwise.
- In reference to #17...of course I'm not perfect. But, I will apologize when I'm in the wrong. It may be hard for me to swallow my pride, but I will try my hardest to make the situation right.
- I like to listen to Norah Jones radio on Pandora when I work in the kitchen.
- When I need to decompress, I lay in bed and watch TV. It's one of my favorite hobbies :)
- I sewed over my finger one time in college. It hurt really bad! I almost passed out...I've almost passed out from needles on multiple occasions.
- I have an irrational fear of snakes. It's so bad that I have to change the channel if there's one on TV. And, I can't go anywhere near the Reptile House at the zoo.
- I've lived in St. Louis my whole life and have never been up in the Arch.
- I can raise just one eyebrow, like The Rock.
- Kyra, my family and friends are the bread and butter of my life! Without them, I would be really lonely and really lost.
25 Facts for My 25th Birthday
Whoop whoop! Today's my 25th birthday! It's by far my favorite day of the year, so to celebrate, I am sharing 25 facts about me.
Labels: Jane 101