2. I always have like 5 DIY projects going on at the same time. Here's what I have in the works right now:
- Puzzles for my niece & nephew for VDay
- A stitched gift for Kyra for VDay
- Slipcovers for my couches
- Sewing a hobo bag from a pattern I recently received
- A storage bin
- Finishing a flip flop wreath for my Mom
3. Speaking of craziness going on in my head, I have anxiety. It's a chemical imbalance in my brainz. Nothing more, nothing less. I wish there wasn't such a stigma associated with mental illness, but that's another post for another day.
4. I looooove beauty products. If you didn't catch it, check out my "What's in my Makeup Bag?" post. It explains a lot.
Also, I am typically the go-to hair and makeup girl amongst my friends. It comes from years of doing my hair and makeup for dance performances. (It also helps that my bff Andrea is a cosmetologist!)
5. I heart baseball. I was on Tiger Crew, the marketing group for the Missouri Baseball Team, while I was at Mizzou. And, the St. Louis Cardinals are my absolute favorite!
|Tiger Crew Throw Back Pic. Can you find me?|