Sorry for the crickets taking over the last couple of weeks. Between starting grad school and a conference for work, I have been one busy lady. I am getting things back under control, and I'm back with another More About Me Mondays post. And, yes I know it is Tuesday, but I would rather post this today than have to wait a week.
1. My worst habits are procrastination and unpunctuality. (Yes, unpunctual is actually a word. I looked it up). I was the queen of cramming for tests in college. I guess its the pressure of having no choice but to get it done that makes me feel like I do my best work. I always get everything done...it's just ALWAYS last minute.
2. I could spend all day watching the various marathons on USA, including but certainly not limited to Law & Order: SVU and NCIS.
3. I L.O.V.E. Elm Street Life. It's an amazing and inspiring blog. Whitney, the lovely lady behind it all, is really pretty and full of sunshine. I wish I knew her in real life and that she was my friend. My favorite posts are the ones where she has documented her and her husband's love story. I'm not gonna lie, they make me tear up when I read them.
4. I have been dying my hair since 8th grade. It has been highlighted every color under the sun, but now I just dye it dark brown (close to my natural color). My color comes from an $8 box from Walgreens, and I love it!
5. I have had my ears pierced 8 times, and I have had my nose and belly button pierced. Now, I only have one hole in each ear. I decided that having 10 unnatural holes in my body wasn't quite professional. BUT, I do kinda miss having my nose pierced.