1. I am notorious for ordering really odd food combinations when out to eat, like a side of mashed potatoes and a caesar salad.
2. I have 4 stars tattooed on my body: a blue one on the top of my right foot, a green one on the side of my left foot, and 2 star outlines behind my left ear. My mom turned 50 and I turned 18 in the same summer, so my mom, sister and I went and each got a star on the top of our right foot. Eventually, we all went back and got 2 more stars, so we each have a star to represent one another. When my niece was born 3 years ago, I got the green one to represent her.
3. I am deathly afraid of snakes. I have had nightmares about them since I was a little girl. I have never had a bad experience with a snake, so it is completely irrational that I have this fear. Just typing this right now and thinking about snakes freaks me out.
4. I am rarely on time. If you want me to be somewhere at a specific time, you should probably tell me to be there 15-20 minutes before you actually need me.
5. I am fiercely loyal. I dedicate myself 100% to things I care about, whether it is a person, project, or cause.